Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips
A quick overview of what was accomplished in 2019 with your support.
The Sunday Star-Times is investigating the difficulties of finding work when you're female and over 50. Anecdotally we are aware of women being shut out of the workforce around this time. If you can relate, and are willing to talk about your experience, please email email@example.com