Make sure to update any manual clocks (don't forget about our older neighbours who might need a helping hand) and have a wonderful spring weekend!
Our short course will give you the skills to stay connected with your whānau and friends.
Learn how to get online safely and navigate websites and apps with confidence.
We’ll show you how to:
• send and check emails
• use tools to create, organise, and connect with the digital world
• solve common problems using online resources
• explore day-to-day tasks such as online shopping and banking
• stay safe when you’re online
• online and face-to-face class options available
Free classes | Book now - 0800 526 672
We’re currently working on the Greerton Maarawaewae study in partnership with Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities.
The purpose of the study is to identify opportunities that will support wellbeing and livability as the city continues to grow.
We'll be engaging with mana whenua, existing users and the wider community on the future use of the racecourse and golf club reserve.
To find out more about this project, visit our website www.tauranga.govt.nz...
How many squares can you count?