● Wash your hands.
● Use cough and sneeze etiquette.
● Respect self-isolation.
These are only some of the ways that you can keep yourself and your Neighbours safe!
Woohoo! We’re coming back to Greerton (ex Westpac location) with a new contemporary, spacious shop with a wonderful variety of pre-loved treasures ranging from clothing to furniture, appliances, homewares and much more.
We can’t wait to see you soon, opening mid-June.
P.S.: And we’d love to welcome new volunteers to join us as well. To apply, simply click the "Read More" button below.
I am an older adult violinist (approx Grade 3-4) wondering if there is a music group I can join to have some fun and increase my skills.
Throughout the Covid-19 response, we’ve been able to continue collecting and recycling glass. However hand-sorting wasn’t possible. Now that it’s safe again, our team can go back to hand-sorting glass into different colours at the kerb.
To be able to recycle as much glass as possible it's super important that you:
• Rinse your bottles and jars and remove lids
• Recycle glass bottles and jars used for food and drink only
• Don’t overfill your crate or add broken glass
• Only use the official blue crates provided
• And put your crate out at 7.30 on your collection day
For more information on glass recycling, visit www.tauranga.govt.nz...