We hope everyone is enjoying Māori Language Week 💚
Today, we thought we'd share two common phrases which you can start to practice and use when talking to your friends, whānau or work colleagues.
Ngā mihi nui | Thanks so much
Kia pai te rā | Have a good day
Come visit us @ Red Cross urban Ore 24 Te Ngae Road Victoria Rotorua
Whether you need last minute costume ideas, or would just like to browse through some spooky knick-knacks, pop into your Red Cross Shop near you this Halloween!
Our short course will give you the skills to stay connected with your whānau and friends.
Learn how to get online safely and navigate websites and apps with confidence.
We’ll show you how to:
• send and check emails
• use tools to create, organise, and connect with the digital world
• solve common problems using online resources
• explore day-to-day tasks such as online shopping and banking
• stay safe when you’re online
• online and face-to-face class options available
Free classes | Book now - 0800 526 672