Hey neighbours, is it time to get your finances in order? If lockdown has focused your mind on the state of your bank account, we’re here to help.
Stuff has launched MoneyIQ, an eight-week email course that will give you all the basics you need to get your money sorted and start working towards a brighter, richer future. You can sign up for free here.
Come visit us @ Red Cross urban Ore 24 Te Ngae Road Victoria Rotorua
Whether you need last minute costume ideas, or would just like to browse through some spooky knick-knacks, pop into your Red Cross Shop near you this Halloween!
Our short course will give you the skills to stay connected with your whānau and friends.
Learn how to get online safely and navigate websites and apps with confidence.
We’ll show you how to:
• send and check emails
• use tools to create, organise, and connect with the digital world
• solve common problems using online resources
• explore day-to-day tasks such as online shopping and banking
• stay safe when you’re online
• online and face-to-face class options available
Free classes | Book now - 0800 526 672