Buses depart from the Blenheim Railway Station at 6pm, dropping passengers at the Picton iSite.
The return trip departs from the Picton iSite at 11pm.
Be quick to book - return tickets cost just $10 and are available from totaranui/250.co.nz/events
Any free computer table out there?
📱 Young people recognise the dangers of social media and are asking for safeguards to be put in place to protect them – including having its safe use taught in schools as part of the curriculum.
We currently have 16 opportunities for volunteers in Picton/Waitohi or nearby:
- Literacy Coach,
- Promotional Assistant (poster delivery)
- Harvest Team Member
- Social Media & Website Coordinator
- Co-Volunteer (as part of our Supported Volunteering Program)
- Child/Youth Relief Carer
- Home/Garden Assistant
- Museum Host (weekends; Picton Heritage and Whaling Museum)
- Shop Assistant (Trade Aid Shop Picton)
- Relief Carer
- Tutors (Technology and Internet)
- Youth Mentors
- Support Worker (Victim Support Marlborough)
- Museum Host (Edwin Fox)
- Home Tutors (English Language Partners)
- Cruise Ship Ambassador
You can get full info on all available roles and apply online at marl.volunteermatch.org.nz...
Alternatively, send us a message, call 03-577-9388, or email firstname.lastname@example.org