- I'm curious who might be the most affordable dentists in Palmy.
- So I have recently tried a new - unnamed here - dentist.
- 'Three visits, see receipt (names removed but could present them if necessary).
- I had to actively request that itemized receipt, as the receipts I got were teeny printouts of the cash register.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau website says a customer is entitled to their medical records. I asked for, and got for my x-rays as well. That means I can 'go shopping' at another dentist if I want to, carrying the x-ray.
- In the past 20 years I have used five Palmy clinics, plus two clinics in Wellington.
- As far as I can tell, this seemed to be almost entirely 'labour' rather than 'parts'.
- No discount for seniors.
- During the visit charging hourly rate of $590/hr for 30 mins, I admit I got a free tube of toothpaste.
- Note, half of NZers can't afford dental care.
- There's 17,030 of us in Neighbourly, so perhaps we might learn from each other who in Palmy are the most affordable dentists, and tell our friends. Maybe prices might be reduced a bit - I get the feeling there's no competition because people are scared of offending their dentists.
Has anyone else experienced the major traffic backing up on both Gilespie and Tremaine coming into town? Its like our city exploded with traffic. I think the council might need to think of alternative traffic management there as they constantly need to patch holes there too.
Im looking for a good graphics card for a replacement computer I am building for myself.
Can anyone reccomend a place where I can get one....its over 2k for one...absolutely ridiculous!
The Red Cross Shop has a three quarter size snooker/pool table for sale,including cues and balls.
Great starting point for kids of all ages
$150.00 the lot
View at the Red Cross Shop corner of Tremaine Ave and Malden Street P.Nth