So, why should you pre-plan and/or pre-pay your funeral?
● Peace of mind – relieves some of the stress for those left behind, as you have left a plan of what you want. Provides information and answers to questions asked.
● Financial security – eases the burden for your family. Currently, $10,000 (held in a funeral plan) is exempt from rest home asset testing.
● Personalisation - your wishes are known. You can record your specific preferences for your meaningful funeral, to be celebrated as you want to be remembered.
● You have control until the end – taking care of your funeral arrangements is a thoughtful and caring thing to do for your family.
● Provides comfort to others – a meaningful funeral is an important event for your family and friends. It brings a sense of closure and enables your family to begin the healing process.
From preplanning and/or prearranging of funerals, to looking after you when your loved one dies, through to designing and organising of memorials, the team at Avenal Park Funeral Home are here for you.
For more information, or to discuss prearranging and preplanning your funeral, contact Nigel, Donna, Chris or Mel at Avenal Park Funeral Home on 03 218 9021 or visit us at 75 Fox Street, Invercargill.
If you have been on a journey with Readers Tours we would love to hear your feedback and share your experience with others.
If you would like to leave a review on Google, please click the link below
Click Here to review > g.page...
Lotto's $42 million Powerball rolled over on Wednesday night, boosting the prize to $50m on Saturday - potentially the biggest ever.
To read more, click here.
What would you do with $50 million?
Hi neighbours! Join our new Otago Parenting Group - a safe place to connect with other parents, grandparents and guardians. Use the Group to organise coffee catch ups and playdates - and to share advice, tips and tricks for growing happy little neighbours. (There’ll even be chances to win great prizes)