Check out the Taranaki Down Syndrome Association Auction Fundraiser on trade-me - auction closes 10 July 2020. Go to trade-me and search for TDSA Auction, or go to the TDSA community FB public Facebook. Please share with family and friends to help us reach as many people as possible - THANK YOU!
There are nine items that have been very generously donated from local Taranaki people and businesses up for auction; they are as follows:
1. Rugby boots signed by Beauden Barrett from Rugby World Cup 2019
2. Molemap from Naevus Mole Mapping
3. One night stay for two at Wai-iti Beach Retreat
4. Chiefs rugby jersey signed by Warren Gatland
5. Chiefs rugby ball signed by the team
6. Chiefs rugby jersey signed by the team
7. Beauty Pamper Voucher from R and Co Skin And Beauty
8. Taranaki Play Ball Party voucher
9. Locally handmade Macrame Pot Hanger
Go to Trade-me and search for TDSA Auction OR go to the Taranaki Down Syndrome Community Facebook public page.