Nelson council recently announced a project to develop Nelson into a "city for all ages", planning for an increasing elderly population and making the city pleasant for younger people too. What do you think the key thing a city for all ages needs? Vote in the poll and let us know in the comments!
38.8% Public and active transport options38.8% Complete
10.4% Free public green spaces10.4% Complete
35.8% More affordable housing35.8% Complete
14.9% Something else - I'll explain in the comments14.9% Complete
If you are planning on visiting the Nelson Home and Garden show then why not pop by our stall and say hello and make the most of our...
• Free Goodie Bags! Come by our stall and make sure you pick up a goodie bag which includes one of our fabulous spotter bottles – a household must! It helps remove spillages from your carpet, rug or upholstery!
• Enter our competition to win dinner and drinks at the stylish Rimu Wine Bar in Mapua. Enjoy their delicious platters and/or pizzas with over 50 different wines to choose from as well as craft beers, whiskey and ports.
• Make the most of our Special offer only available to Nelson Home & Garden Show visitors
• Watch our popular carpet & upholstery protection demonstration. You will see what happens when you pour liquid on a treated rug.
• Chat to different members of our friendly Tasman and Nelson teams. It’s a fantastic opportunity to ask questions about our services, how different treatments work and if you want to get deep – the science behind it all.
We look forward to meeting you!
It’s all about idea’s, inspiration and exclusive show specials at the Nelson Home and Garden Show on the 27 - 29 September at Saxton Stadium, Stoke. Join the fun with our 2 for 1 Adult Ticket Offer
There’ll be a huge variety of Home and Garden Exhibitors, featuring everything from plants, outdoor furniture, home decor, solar energy, home automations, kitchens, bathrooms tiny homes, spas and MORE! Join Renovation Experts Alice and Caleb Pearson at the show on Saturday for tips on ‘Renovating on a Budget with Bold Design. There’ll be loads of fantastic food, great coffee and a much-improved layout.
Save the date in your diaries: 27 - 29 September
Fri & Sat 10 – 5, Sun 10 – 4
Saxton Stadium, Stoke
Gold Card Friday $4
Under 16 free