Had anyone in Pukete had a problem with a drone quite large flying over the houses,since yesterday
We all have a favourite business - where the people are super friendly, the goods or services top notch, the deals great, or we appreciate the sponsorship they give to the town.
The most valuable contribution of small businesses, is the community spirit they foster. They set up shop where they see potential for their vision to flourish, and we want to celebrate that.
Tell us who your fave business is and why, and you could win a $50 Prezzy card just in time for Christmas! Comment below!
Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips