So, why should you pre-plan and/or pre-pay your funeral?
● Peace of mind – relieves some of the stress for those left behind, as you have left a plan of what you want. Provides information and answers to questions asked.
● Financial security – eases the burden for your family. Currently, $10,000 (held in a funeral plan) is exempt from rest home asset testing.
● Personalisation - your wishes are known. You can record your specific preferences for your meaningful funeral, to be celebrated as you want to be remembered.
● You have control until the end – taking care of your funeral arrangements is a thoughtful and caring thing to do for your family.
● Provides comfort to others – a meaningful funeral is an important event for your family and friends. It brings a sense of closure and enables your family to begin the healing process.
From preplanning and/or prearranging of funerals, to looking after you when your loved one dies, through to designing and organising of memorials, the team at Avenal Park Funeral Home are here for you.
For more information, or to discuss prearranging and preplanning your funeral, contact Nigel, Donna, Chris or Mel at Avenal Park Funeral Home on 03 218 9021 or visit us at 75 Fox Street, Invercargill.
Hi neighbours! At Cooper's Pet Kitchen our food is free of cheap fillers like grains, corn, soy & wheat... but what does that really mean?
It means there’s more protein-packed nutrition in every bite. We’re big believers in quality over quantity so while our food may be a little more expensive than some, its nutrient density makes for smaller portions with more readily absorbable nutrients.
Get more bang for your dog’s bite with 50% OFF your first order with code NEIGHBOURLY.
This also means a decrease in what comes out the other end... less 'picking up' what they’re 'putting down' at the dog park if you catch our drift.
The North Island Journey
Wednesday 25 March - Tuesday 7 April
Experience the North Island like you never have before on this 14-day Journey. Explore the North Island by train and coach, enjoying a magnificent combination of sights and experiences.
Bookings are limited. Visit www.readerstours.co.nz... to find out more or call us on 0800 080 099.
Girls who want to wear pants or shorts at James Hargest College have to see a guidance counsellor first. Do you think they should have to?
Read more: www.stuff.co.nz...
0% Yes they should have to0% Complete
2.3% I don't care either way2.3% Complete
97.7% No, they shouldn't have to97.7% Complete