A vegan diet used to only be for a hardcore few. But now they even have "mince" pies and plenty of options for all tastes. Have you ever considered a vegan diet?
7% Yes - I've never felt better.7% Complete
12.7% Yes - It's something I am moving toward.12.7% Complete
11.3% No - I love meat and it's still a difficult option.11.3% Complete
69% No - A balanced diet is the best approach.69% Complete
Hi Neighbours, we are looking into teenagers' internet habits and keen to hear your experiences of your children's use of the interweb. We'd like to know, has your teenager skipped meals in order to spend time on the internet?
41.3% Yes41.3% Complete
55.2% No55.2% Complete
3.6% I'm not sure3.6% Complete
Are flies & insects driving you crazy this summer?
Exceed's retractable screens for windows & doors are the perfect solution to create and enjoy a bug free, spray free home this summer!
- Our clever screens can be pulled into place when needed, then pushed back into a discrete, tidy cassette when not in use.
- They are smooth and easy to operate.
- They’re stylish, robust and a significant innovation over old-style hinged or sliding screens that were permanently visible all year round.
- Plus they can be colour matched to your joinery.
- They fit most window and door configurations including, hinged, bi-fold, sliders, and French doors.
Click on the link below to find out more about our screens and watch videos of them installed in different kiwi homes: www.exceed.co.nz...
From the Exceed - we fix windows & doors team
0800 25 25 00
This event has been organised primarily as a recreational cycling event. It has 148km of magnificent mountain and rural scenery passing through 11 Taranaki townships. There are 5 transition areas on the course and each has water, Pure electrolyte and toilets available.
The transitions are at Okato, Opunake, Kaponga, Pembroke School and Inglewood for the teams and Te Kiri for the 2 person change over. There are also 4 bike mechanic vans on the course should you need assistance.
This cycle event caters for all levels of cyclists and there are several options to choose from including the new event for electric bikes, Solo 74km or Solo 148km