More messages from your neighbours
15 hours ago

Quest to find cherished family member's ashes after accidental donation

Nicole Reporter from Dunedin News

Mira Meek should have been commemorating her late brother's birthday on Monday, but is instead putting posters around Mosgiel near Dunedin trying to find who may have his ashes.

Her brother, Todd Campbell, died aged 22 after an epileptic seizure in 2011.

Just before Christmas, her mother, Ngairena Hibbs, donated items to the local Hospice shop, after downsizing her home. These included, by mistake, small metal urn and a small wooden box with gold inlay – each containing some of Campbell's ashes.

Do you have information about the items. Email hamish.mcneilly@stuff.co.nz

K
18 hours ago

Construction Clean

Kristi from Dunedin Central

Need someone on Friday 24th Jan to do a 2 hour cleaning job. It's basically dusting; wiping out cupboards and vacuuming.

1 day ago

Keep safe this summer!

Ministry for Primary Industries

The summer months are the perfect time for entertaining friends and family, and whether it’s a dinner party or BBQ, good food will always be on the menu. But, did you know that half of all food poisoning occurs in the home? Follow the three simple Cs – clean, cook, chill to avoid getting ill this summer. We all want to keep our friends and families safe, so remember these easy steps while cooking.

Check out foodsafety.govt.nz/ccc for handy food safety tips.
Learn more

Image