The Santa Project
Imagine the joy....
The Santa Project is about Christmas gift boxes for vulnerable children in Christchurch. It's about bringing joy to these precious kids. Fund raising begins now.
Options to help include:
- donation of cash via givealittle; even $5 appreciated
- donating new gifts
- donating unused toiletries and stationary
- donate gift unused vouchers
- make up gift boxes
- come along to Wrap Day on Sat 23 Nov. Hours from 9am until 7pm
- help any time in Nov
- sharing this post with your networks
- help with distribution
- get your work place or clubs involved by collecting gifts
- And it's about getting our privileged kids involved in giving.
For info email@example.com
To donate cash see the Givealittle here
With Christmas coming up next month, it could be time to start thinking about gift shopping!
Are you one of those lucky people who can whip together some cool gift ideas a few days before, or are you prepared months in advance? When do you start your Christmas shopping? Vote in the poll below.
41.3% I start a few months before41.3% Complete
24% I leave it until the last minute24% Complete
31.5% Gifts aren't a priority for me31.5% Complete
3.2% I do gift shopping on boxing day3.2% Complete
Only 10 days to go until the 2019 Emergency Mobile Alert nationwide test on 24 November!
EMAs allow you to quickly receive important information from relevant government agencies if there is a serious risk to your life, health or property. The upcoming test allows NZ Civil Defence to evaluate the system to ensure as many people as possible can receive alerts.