We are looking for additional experienced drivers who genuinely enjoy dealing with the public, especially international travellers that may be new to our country.
primetravel is an Independent Operator for SuperShuttle. SuperShuttle is New Zealand's largest shared ride shuttle provider and based at all major airports throughout New Zealand.
The successful applicant will:
• Have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
• Have a full New Zealand driving licence with current ‘P’ licence endorsement.
• Have excellent driving skills and a clean driving record.
• Be confident driving/reversing a 12-seater shuttle and trailer around Christchurch roads.
• Be able to work independently with good time management skills.
• Work well under pressure, remaining calm when challenging operational situations develop .
• Be a good communicator with an excellent standard of spoken English.
• Have good presentation standards and organisational skills.
• Have a diligent work ethic and have a sense of pride and ownership in your role.
• Be physically fit. Role requires frequent stops in and out of the vehicle and passengers with luggage.
• An eye for detail to ensure our vehicles are in great condition and ready for customers.
• Be personable, friendly and outgoing.
The SuperShuttle service in Christchurch works 7 days a week 24 hours per day. Work is scheduled on a roster basis and you must be available to keep to your rostered shifts.
This is a self-employed role working with an owner driver under the SuperShuttle franchise. We have a fleet of vans in Christchurch so there is the ability to work more shifts if you are able to once you have completed your training. If this is of interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
primetravel is an Independent Operator for SuperShuttle.
Canterbury authorities have dropped their goal of 20 million annual bus trips by 2020 as public transport use declines in Christchurch.
The service, run by regional council Environment Canterbury (ECan), is to be overhauled in a plan that will contribute to a planned 9.8 per cent rates increase – almost double what was previously forecast.
Read more here and tell us what you think of ECan's plan in the comments below.
Hi team, I am currently working on my masters degree and i am looking for any work available eg; lawn mowing gutter cleaning, gardening etc rate are negotiable. if i cant find a source of income to supplement what i already get i will have to withdraw from my masters degree.
NumberWorks’nWords are the English and Maths tuition experts with over 34 years experience. Our tuition programmes have proven to be effective, boosting student’s confidence and results.
We believe it’s the personalised approach that really makes a difference. We cater for students of all abilities from New Entrant to Year 11 — No matter whether your child is struggling to keep up, or racing to get ahead, we can tailor a tuition programme to meet their needs.
Call your local Number Works'Words on 0800 386 266 to book your Free Assessment and Introductory Lesson today