primetravel is an executive class airport | city | rail chauffeur company servicing Christchurch City and surrounding Canterbury area. We are looking for freelance/contract drivers to join our expanding driver pool to conduct airport transfers to and from Christchurch and the wider Canterbury region.
About the role:
• Most journeys are below 25km.
• Work falls into blocks of 1.5-3 hours (peak time 12 noon to 4pm)
• Most journeys are 1-2 passengers to be conducted in our Mercedes sedan fleet.
• Journeys are either paid per journey or as directed longer journeys we pay an hourly rate.
• This is a contract role, so you have to be able to invoice us for payment.
• We provide vehicle, fuel and pay associated parking fees for all journeys.
Criteria for this role:
• You have a full, clean driving licence.
• You have a valid P-endorsement licence.
• You have a valid work permit/visa to work in New Zealand
• You are over 25 years.
• You have a later model smartphone (app usage mandatory for receiving driving jobs).
• You need to have a black/dark suit, white business shirt with tie and black shoes as your uniform.
• You need to be a people person, polite, personable and able to deal with clients who expect a high attention to detail.
• You have excellent spoken and written English. Other languages are desirable but not essential.
Role is suitable for those who are looking for a regular part time role, or those who would like to have ad hoc income when work is available. Work can fall across weekends.
If this is of interest please send an email to: email@example.com outlining
(a) previous driving experience
(b) where you are based
(c) your availability
(d) contact details including phone number
And one of our team will be in touch to discuss the role in person.
With Christmas coming up next month, it could be time to start thinking about gift shopping!
Are you one of those lucky people who can whip together some cool gift ideas a few days before, or are you prepared months in advance? When do you start your Christmas shopping? Vote in the poll below.
42.1% I start a few months before42.1% Complete
24.1% I leave it until the last minute24.1% Complete
30.9% Gifts aren't a priority for me30.9% Complete
2.9% I do gift shopping on boxing day2.9% Complete
Only 10 days to go until the 2019 Emergency Mobile Alert nationwide test on 24 November!
EMAs allow you to quickly receive important information from relevant government agencies if there is a serious risk to your life, health or property. The upcoming test allows NZ Civil Defence to evaluate the system to ensure as many people as possible can receive alerts.