Purple loosestrife/Lythrum salicaria
- Rapidly invades damp ground and shallow water.
- Overtops native species with dense bushy growth.
- Is an upright, perennial that can grow to 3m high.
- Has long purple/pink flower-spikes appear at the end of the stems, Dec-Feb.
- Leaves are in pairs, opposite each other.
- The stems are usually square in cross-section.
- Leaves and stems die back in winter to re-emerge in spring.
Report pests using the Find-A-Pest app, or by contacting us direct on 0800 324 636 or email@example.com.
Your retirement should be stress-free and full of adventure. Life in a Ryman village can open the door to endless opportunities.
Moving to a village doesn’t mean giving up your treasures or your sense of style. Whether you choose independent living or a serviced apartment, you can make space your own. You’ll benefit from a supportive community, as well as organised activities, outings and fabulous amenities to keep you entertained. If your needs change, our villages offer comprehensive care options.
Experience the Ryman difference—you’ll be surprised at how fun, easy and relaxed the lifestyle is.
Has anyone lost their keys on Friday 16 April at the Dogwatch shop in New Brighton? Please contact me or drop into the Dogwatch shop if you have. 😊 thanks 😊
Liam and myself are both qualified licensed builders that specialize in bathroom renovations we also do any building work from major renovations right through to roof leaks, Small maintenance jobs we also build decks, pergolas, fences and gutter cleans,waterblasting paths and cleaning the out side of homes.
If you would like a free no obligation quote please call me or liam