A night of New Zealand’s finest fashion, supporting research into a breast cancer CURE.
Thursday 19th September
Great Hall, The Arts Centre
TRELISE COOPER | COOP | ZAMBESI | RUBY | LIAM | MOOCHI | KATHRYN WILSON | CARLSON STORM | AUGUSTINE | NOM*D AND PLUME | EDMUND HILLARY
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
· Cardrona Distillery cocktail and champagne on arrival
· A sumptuous three-course dinner
· The Ned wines and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the evening
· An opportunity to bid on unique auction items, including an ultimate private dinner party for 10 by MKR finalists Heather and Mitch
· A fabulous Fashion for a Cure goody bag to take home.
"Kia ora – Jeremy Baars from New World Ilam here. Keen to discover a new top drop in time for summer?
My favourite wine from this year’s New World Wine Awards is Stoneleigh’s Latitude Marlborough Chardonnay. It’s an excellent example of the Chardonnay style that customers are loving: rich, creamy and buttery, and full of stone fruit flavours. It goes well with dishes that have rich sauces like pasta or seafood and chicken. If Chardonnay isn’t your type, then give Lindauer Rosé a go – it’s a bottle of celebration and fun that’s good quality and at a great price.”
Come into your local New World and explore the Top 50 Gold-medal winning wines – we have winners for every budget. Plus join us for complimentary wine sampling and try before you buy.
New Brighton - moving forward to a better community spirit with exciting new attractions for everyone.