A night of New Zealand’s finest fashion, supporting research into a breast cancer CURE.
Thursday 19th September
Great Hall, The Arts Centre
TRELISE COOPER | COOP | ZAMBESI | RUBY | LIAM | MOOCHI | KATHRYN WILSON | CARLSON STORM | AUGUSTINE | NOM*D AND PLUME | EDMUND HILLARY
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
· Cardrona Distillery cocktail and champagne on arrival
· A sumptuous three-course dinner
· The Ned wines and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the evening
· An opportunity to bid on unique auction items, including an ultimate private dinner party for 10 by MKR finalists Heather and Mitch
· A fabulous Fashion for a Cure goody bag to take home.
With Christmas coming up next month, it could be time to start thinking about gift shopping!
Are you one of those lucky people who can whip together some cool gift ideas a few days before, or are you prepared months in advance? When do you start your Christmas shopping? Vote in the poll below.
43% I start a few months before43% Complete
24.2% I leave it until the last minute24.2% Complete
29.9% Gifts aren't a priority for me29.9% Complete
2.9% I do gift shopping on boxing day2.9% Complete
I AM HOPE Mike King Tour is coming to the Anzac Fire Station, 137 Anzac Drive 7.00 - 9.30pm 27th November. Parking on Anzac Drive, in leeway. Local Fire Brigade Members are keen to have as many locals as poss to attend.