primetravel is an executive class airport | city | rail chauffeur company servicing Christchurch City and surrounding Canterbury area. We are looking for freelance/contract drivers to join our expanding driver pool to conduct airport transfers to and from Christchurch and the wider Canterbury region.
About the role:
• Most journeys are below 25km.
• Work falls into blocks of 1.5-3 hours (peak time 12 noon to 4pm)
• Most journeys are 1-2 passengers to be conducted in our Mercedes sedan fleet.
• Journeys are either paid per journey or as directed longer journeys we pay an hourly rate.
• This is a contract role, so you have to be able to invoice us for payment.
• We provide vehicle, fuel and pay associated parking fees for all journeys.
Criteria for this role:
• You have a full, clean driving licence.
• You have a valid P-endorsement licence.
• You have a valid work permit/visa to work in New Zealand
• You are over 25 years.
• You have a later model smartphone (app usage mandatory for receiving driving jobs).
• You need to have a black/dark suit, white business shirt with tie and black shoes as your uniform.
• You need to be a people person, polite, personable and able to deal with clients who expect a high attention to detail.
• You have excellent spoken and written English. Other languages are desirable but not essential.
Role is suitable for those who are looking for a regular part time role, or those who would like to have ad hoc income when work is available. Work can fall across weekends.
If this is of interest please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org outlining
(a) previous driving experience
(b) where you are based
(c) your availability
(d) contact details including phone number
And one of our team will be in touch to discuss the role in person.
Throwback Thursday: German tourists Andreas and Silke Staehle enjoy the 40 trees on display at the CCS Christmas Tree Festival at the Christchurch convention centre in December 2005.
Have you seen any great Christmas displays in Christchurch this year or know of anyone who has one? Share the details in the comments below.
Missing from champion street edgeware bealy ave end a ginger cat about a year old his name is harley.
We’re adjusting our electorate boundaries for the next two general elections.
By making sure each electorate has about the same number of people, we can give all New Zealanders equal representation in Parliament. It’s all balance.
If we move one of your electorate boundaries, you could end up in a different electorate to the one you’re in now – so we show you what we’re proposing before we make any changes and give you the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Have your say now at vote.nz