The five most important points to look for before your Dental Appointment are:-
1. Experience if the Dentist:- Dr Lisa Fernandes has over 22 years of experience as a Dentist previously practiced at Mt Roskill and Henderson since 2001. Our Dental Assistants have around a decade of caring, friendly and professional experience with Dr Lisa.
2. Hygiene and Sanitization: This is a very important factor and our clinic can be proud of maintaining the highest standards with the latest sterilization equipment.
3. Relaxed atmosphere:- We have converted an entire home only into a full fledged Dental clinic a calm relaxed waiting room area with a Television, toys for kids, fenced patio area for them to run around, plenty of free on street parking outside the clinic and bus stop around 30 meters from the clinic door.
4. Prices:- While we will never compromise on quality, our prices are very reasonable and currently until the end of November we are running a Free Initial consultation with quote and 20% of all treatments including X Rays.
5. Services:- Free WINZ Quote, Free ACC consultation, Free for children under 18 years
( Kids under 12 may require a referral letter ).
To confirm all of the above from patients themselves check out our reviews on our website www.lakepanoramadental.co.nz... or our facebook page -lakepanoramadental and the pictures attached.
We are open Mondays to Saturdays call 09 2186000 or text 0211363444
All of the above only at Lake Panorama Dental -22 Lake Panorama Drive Henderson Heights.
The fire at the New Zealand International Convention Centre on Hobson Street in central Auckland is moving into a new phase on Thursday, with fire crews still actively managing the fire.
Bring your kids to our Tuia Mātauranga interactive roadshow and take part in fun activities to learn more about our voyaging heritage and history.
It will be open on 26-28 October, 10 am to 4pm at Te Wero Island at Auckland Viaduct, near the Maritime Museum.