Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Hi Neighbours, If buses are running near empty, maybe the traditional way of providing public transport needs a rethink. Read the story below on the empty buses of Hobsonville Point. What's the answer ?
Three locations of interest have been announced in relation to the Auckland Airport border worker who tested positive for Covid-19.
The fully-vaccinated employee, who works cleaning planes that have come from countries with a high-risk of Covid-19, tested positive for the virus on Tuesday.
The locations of interest were visited on Saturday April 17 and include:
- Westfield St Lukes Food Court, between 12:15pm and 2:30pm
- Bunnings New Lynn, between 2:30pm and 3:50pm
- Movenpick Dominion Road, between 5:15pm to 7:20pm
The Ministry of Health said people who were at these places are considered casual contacts and should monitor their health and be aware of any symptoms of Covid-19.
If anyone develops symptoms they should stay at home, contact Healthline on 0800 358 5453 and get a test.
Our dishwasher has stopped working & need someone to look at it, don’t know if an electrician can fix it.
Recommendations needed please!!