Since its inception in 1912, and with the support of our Charities team TG Macarthy Trust continues to help New Zealand communities by awarding grants to not-for-profit organisations. Read about what the trust is getting up to, almost 120 years after it was established.
There are those that would extinguish
The light that God has made
And interrupt our journey
And all the plans we laid ...
Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
Over the past two days, our Advanced chef students have been preparing a range of canapés and finger food creates that can be used for entertaining.
Here are some of the dishes our talented chef students showcased -
• Smoked salmon blinis
• Vol Au Vent of homemade puff pastry wth blue cheese and onion marmalade
• Salmon, cream cheese and spinach roulade
• Vietnamese rice paper rolls with Nuoc Man sauce
• Crusting with seared beef sirloin and onion marmalade
• Chicken satay with peanut sauce.