An Auckland dog owner is warning of the dangers rat bait can cause after her beloved pet nearly died after ingesting it twice.
Tracy Leach said her 8-year-old golden retriever Daisy first got sick about four weeks ago on their rural property in Glenbrook, south of Auckland.
She bounced back pretty quickly but Leach started to notice she was vomiting constantly and consuming a lot of water - causing her to take Daisy back to the vet.
To read more click here
Semester ‘B’ 2019 is starting on the 29 of July 2019 and it runs until the 6 of December 2019.
Our courses are offered free to New Zealand citizens, residents and refugees ranging from low-level general English through to higher levels which then offer a choice of General, Academic, or Employment qualifiers.
Please note: You need to bring your passport and the most updated visa. When you come to enrol If possible some proof of your address as well would be much appreciated.
Hi Neighbours, John Banks was twice a mayor of Auckland City, and is now pondering whether to have a second tilt at becoming mayor of greater Auckland. Ten years after his last bid, should be try again? Read the story below:
(Please type NFP if your comment is not for print)