Looking to create a timeless interior? See page 2 of this week's Homed - Central Homes for expert advise and have a look at all the lovely homes currently on offer.
Need an agent to market your home?
Check in the Homed Central Homes to find agents who are actively marketing in your area and chat to them about getting your property featured in the Homed - Central Homes
Distribution & Delivery:
- 56,400 copies delivered free to letterboxes (including those that say "No Junk Mail") and Real Estate offices every Wednesday / Thursday inside select copies of the Central Leader & East & Bays Courier.
* This delivery goes not only the active buyers, but ALSO to the all important passive buyer who isn't necessarily looking on listing sites.
For more advertising information:
- Please ask your agent to contact Michael Sherwin on 027 296 3305 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not receiving your weekly delivery?
Please phone 0800 339000, choose option 7 or go to www.fixmydelivery.co.nz...... or e mail email@example.com
If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!
Making a chicken and bird feeder.
Has anyone got a pc or two about half meter or shorter/longer and or any plumbing pipes any size lying around spare or for recycling? Please do let me know and I can pick up. Cheers
Great results for the Eggs Benedict & Blueberry muffins assessment for the Foundation cooks. Eggs Benedict - a popular Kiwi breakfast or brunch dish, consisting of two halves of an English muffin, each topped with bacon, a poached egg, hollandaise sauce and garnished with chopped parsley.
It was originally popularised in New York City.