If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!
Do you want to
- increase your household water resilience,
- save money on your water bill,
- and help the environment?
Get a rainwater tank. Find out what you need by clicking on 'Read More'.
Come on in for our vintage retro week.Get your retro look for the best prices in town. Visit your local Red Cross shop at 433 great north Rd Henderson 09 835 1152
See you then.
Every child has the potential to achieve success. However success comes with hardship and setbacks, which is why it is important to build resilience along the way. Resilience helps us to adapt and bounce back from things that don't go as planned and helps us move forward. Here are five fundamental ways you can help your child build resilience! ?