A community advocate says Healthy Homes heating standards can't come in soon enough after the Tenancy Tribunal ruled landlords only have to provide a power point to meet heating requirements in the north. What do you think - should landlords supply heating, even when it is not legally required?
36.6% Yes - supplying a heater is the least a landlord can do36.6% Complete
61% No - tenants should pay for their own heaters61% Complete
2.4% Other (please explain in comments below)2.4% Complete
UPDATE: Thank you for all your questions. We're picking the best to send off to the houseplant doctor from Kings Plant Barn and the answers will be published in an article on Homed soon.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Hi Auckland neighbours,
Have you lost your job or your business due to the financial fallout from Covid-19?
Or are you about to lose your job due to the pandemic?
Is your business already in liquidation?
If this has happened to you, would you be happy to be interviewed by Stuff?
Feel free to email email@example.com