Hi neighbours. Remember police Sergeant Guy Baldwin, who rose to fame in 2009 for his expression "always blow on the pie"?
Well he's back, this time with a message for Kiwis: Stay home and help break the chain of coronavirus.
"This thing (coronavirus) is an invisible dragon. Please, stay home. Let's break the chain and save lives. If we follow the rules, we'll end this lockdown sooner. Let's slay this dragon, and get back to doing the things we love, like eating pies."
Click the link below to watch the video.
Hey neighbours, how do you feel about the changes to building consent rules for low-risk home projects?
The government says the change will save homeowners time and money, but pro builder and The Block NZ foreman Peter Wolfkamp, is advising caution if you're planning a DIY sleep-out or office. Find out why, here.
Up to 71% discount!
· Frames from $29.00 -$279.00 only (each frame comes with a hard glasses case, cleaning cloth & non-woven bag!)
· Free quotations on lenses
· Latest frames, numerous designs and styles
· Large quantity
1. Children under 16, FREE of charge (Eye check-ups, lenses, & frame) on C.S Cards (parents/guardians)
2. You can bring your prescriptions too
3. Eye check-ups for only $29.00
4. Any 2 pairs of frames for only $499.00
5. Over 900 frames for less than $89.00
Avoid buying things you wouldn’t invest to get repaired in the future! If in doubt, Marie Kondo it. Seriously. Does it make you happy? Would a slight change in height/colour/alteration make you happy? These are the questions to ask in order to avoid waste and look good while doing it 💁🏻