Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Have you received your end-of-year questionnaire from your accountant and immediately gone into overwhelm?
You are not alone! It can be incredibly daunting.
There is a very simple way to eliminate this problem entirely. By working with an expert bookkeeping service your year-end hassles and stress become a thing of the past. We will do your books perfectly throughout the year, find you as many tax deductions as possible, and keep you consistently compliant with your obligations.
Come the end of the next financial year you can simply hand over the end-of-year questionnaire. We will complete what we can for you, then you can send it off and get on with life.
Note - It is worth asking for a discount from your Annual Accountant! They love clients who work with knowledgeable bookkeepers as it reduces their work. The reduced fee can offset some of the monthly bookkeeping costs.
It's a win-win, and most importantly you have completely reduced your stress and workload. Freeing you up to concentrate on your business.
Enquire now about our monthly bookkeeping services, you will be surprised to discover how affordable this service is.
Email or phone for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim on 027 290 4030
Did you know how much you can save by replacing just one 75 watt incandescent lightbulb with a 11 watt LED lightbulb? Check out our post below!