We have released the first edition of our newly revamped Seniors newsletter, which you can read here: officeforseniors.govt.nz...
In this issue we catch up with a veteran fencer, delve into all things insurance and discuss a bit about our Digital Literacy programme, plus more.
Whole, half or quarter available, on the bone or without.
Email or phone us to place your order.
A PROUD LOCALLY OWNED COMPANY
‘You know this is good as soon as you taste it. Because we pride ourselves on making traditional ham just the way you like it. From the moment you take a bite, you taste the flavour and freshness and quality of our ingredients. We love our ham and wouldn’t make it any other way.’
Does anyone have a reasonably amount of small garden plastic pots that you don’t need, I’m happy to take them from you. Doing lots of plants propagation with my children in the lockdowns and school holidays.
New Nordic Cuisine had redefined the food culture of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
Our own Chef Finn is from Denmark and spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including working as Sous Chef for legendary Noma chef, Rene Redzepi.
This menu is inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
"We work with local high quality ingredients to combine good taste in food with contemporary culinary techniques,” says Chef Finn.
Here are some photos of the dishes our Diploma students prepared and served.
1. Tartare of Trevalli on Rye bread with pickled beetroot, sorrel and brown butter siphon.
2. Salmon served with a compote of tomatoes, oil of chervil and crispy onion rings.
3. Pigeon Bay Lamb rump, sous vide with buttermilk foam & beef jus.
4. Salad of raw cabbage, kale with mushroom and pickled red onion dressing
5. Terrine of pork served with Granny Smith apple puree & leek, mustard vinaigrette & tarragon.
6. Guests seated with Franck