Advice for the Auckland region:
EVACUATION | Aotea / Great Barrier Island
Coastal inundation (flooding of land areas) is expected on Great Barrier Island. Local response plans have been activated and residents have been evacuated to higher ground.
STAY AWAY FROM COASTAL AREAS | Rest of Auckland
Strong and unusual currents and unpredictable surges near the shore are expected in the following areas. This means a threat to beach, harbour, estuary and small boat activities.
West Coast of Auckland
East Coast of Auckland
Mildew and mould spores have long been recognised as a serious health hazard. Protect your family’s health and have your curtains cleaned the experts at Textile Curtain Cleaning.
We know how to remove unsightly stains, mildew and mould spores that leave your curtains and blinds looking less than their best. Because your window furnishings are valuable, and must be carefully maintained, you can trust our experienced team to professionally clean your curtains, drapes and blinds.
We are specialists in mildew and stain removal from curtains and blinds (Roman & Austrian blinds included).
Open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 9am – 12pm, for your convenience.
Temporary curtains available at no charge!
Call us on 09 473 5350.
This kwila decking is going to be unlifted soon . ANY good to anyone. Maybe for outdoor fire or whatever . Free pm me if interested before it goes in the bin. Cheers diane
Work on constructing the new roundabout at the intersection of Coronation Road and Archers Road begins the night of Friday 16 April, and will continue until 5am Monday 26 April (weather dependent).
During this time, the entire intersection will be closed 24/7 and detours will be in place.
Access will be provided for local residents AND shoppers to the Coronation Road shops.
Footpaths will remain open at all times, however you may need to cross the road at times.
* Coronation Road will be closed from Glenfield Rd/Coronation Rd roundabout (except for shoppers and residents up to 10 and 21 Coronation Road).
* Coronation Road will be closed from Mountbatten Ave (except for residents up to 27 and 22 Coronation Road).
* Archers Road will be closed from Agincourt Street.
Temporary bus stops:
* Bus stop (ID 3958) at 6 Coronation Rd will be closed. Use the temporary bus stop located at 283 Glenfield Rd.
* Bus stop (ID: 3827) at 3 Coronation Rd will be closed. Use the temporary bus stops located at 278 Glenfield Rd or 283 Glenfield Rd.
* Bus stop (ID: 3956) at 66 Coronation Rd (opp Mountbatten Ave) will be closed. Use the temporary bus stop (ID: 3954) at 90 Coronation Rd (opp Lynden Ave).
While the road closures will remain 24/7, physical works will be from 7am to 7pm (with some some night works scheduled).