What's your opinion on dog-friendly businesses?
The number of dog friendly businesses in the Canterbury region are on the rise with over 30 cafes allowing dog owners to dine with their canines.
The decision is the business owner’s rather than council's, and the only requirement is dogs must be at least three metres away from the kitchen.
You can find the full list of dog-friendly businesses by clicking 'Read more'.
Share your thoughts (and other businesses we haven't listed) below and please write NFP if you don't want your comment featured in the Northern Outlook.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to email@example.com, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
From 6am tomorrow morning, Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 and the rest of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 2. The measures will remain in place for the next seven days.
More details available at www.covid19.govt.nz....
**UPDATED:** 10.52pm Saturday 27 Feb
From 6am Sunday 28 February, Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 and the rest of the country will move to Alert Level 2.
Here's what you need to know:
- Case M, the latest Covid-19 case, is a 21-year-old male, the older sibling of a Papatoetoe High School student.
- If you have symptoms of concern, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or call your GP.
- Find your closest Covid-19 testing location on the Healthpoint website
- Essential services such as supermarkets and pharmacies will remain open.
- Customer-facing businesses will need to move to non-contact methods of payment and collection.
- See the full list of guidelines under Alert Level 3 and Alert Level 2
- Keep up-to-date with the latest by following the Stuff live blog
Neighbourly will be updating this message as further information comes to hand.