Torbay Playcentre is a parent-run Early Childhood Education centre offering a fantastic environment for children to learn through play in a mixed age environment with parental involvement that enrich children’s learning. Our sessions cater for 0-5 years. We are open Monday - Friday mornings. We welcome visitors!
Please get in contact if you'd like to know more via Neighbourly or email us: email@example.com
The New Zealand Playcentre Federation believes:
1. The whanau/family is the fundamental unit in the community and is to be valued, promoted and supported as the most important setting for the nurture and education of children
2. Children have the opportunity to reach their full potential when whanau/family understand their development and take part in their learning experiences
3. An early childhood education service, run co-operatively by member families, provides a positive early childhood education option relevant to the New Zealand setting
4. Parents, with appropriate training and support, can expand their skills and make a positive, professional contribution to high quality early childhood education services
5. High quality early childhood education experiences for our children, with the active involvement of whanau/parents, are an essential and valuable investment in the future of our children