Please get in touch if you'd like to visit as a guest! No pressure to join, just come along, have some fun and see if it's for you! We're a friendly bunch and would love to have you!
We meet on the second and fourth Thursdays of each month at 7:30pm.
What is Toastmasters all about?
Toastmasters meetings are a safe environment for learning. At every meeting, participants have a variety of opportunities to learn about public speaking.
We learn by:
- Practising speaking in front of the group
- Listening to others speak to the group
- Evaluating and listening to evaluations of speeches
- Following the Toastmasters programme of advancing in steps
- Mutual support and encouragement as the cornerstones of Toastmasters meetings