East Tamaki is a critical part of New Zealand's economic fabric. East Tamaki is a manufacturing and distribution hub of some 2,000 businesses strategically located close to the motorway, airport and port, generating:
• $3 billion to the New Zealand economy each year,
• $19 million in rates, and
• 30,000 jobs with projected jobs of 45,000 on completion of Highbrook Business Park.
GETBA's role is to make it easier for you to do business by:
• advocating for business and property owners in the economic development of East Tamaki
• providing a conduit to business support, resources and networking
• promoting the area as a great and safe place to do business and to work
• and attracting new business and employment into the area.