Located on the east coast of the South Island, Christchurch is a city of contrasts.
It is a place where its residents continue to enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle amidst a natural environment world-renowned for its beauty.
Our Customer Call Centre is available 24 hours a day for all enquiries.
03 941 8999
0800 800 169 (Banks Peninsula residents)
Christchurch City Council
53 Hereford Street
Christchurch Central (view map)
8.00am-5pm weekdays, except public holidays.
Our services desks are located throughout the city for your convenience, locate the service desk nearest to you with our interactive map.
We are now 24/7. Get in touch with us anytime. Someone will get back to you reasonably quick.
Ask us questions we can answer. Some queries are beyond the scope of what we can discuss on Facebook. :)
An open dialogue between ourselves and members of the general public is always beneficial. However, when commenting on this page, we ask that you follow the below guidelines.
• Post anything that could be considered prejudicial, racist, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, vexatious, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
• Swear. We want everyone to be comfortable visiting here to get the important information we try to provide.
• Harass or make personal attacks against other users. Please be respectful of others and their opinions.
• Repost anything that could be considered spam.
• Link to other Facebook pages, any non-government or off-topic page.
• Report any offensive material on Facebook to this page, or post a link to it. Complaints about offensive material should be made directly to Facebook.
Any comment deemed to fit under these definitions will be subject to deletion. Users found to be repeatedly engaging in the above activities will be banned from this page.
Posts are to be used only for non-commercial purposes.
*Why was my comment removed?
* We try to keep the comments we receive from users as focused and civil as possible. As such, we sometimes remove comments for a variety of reasons. Sometimes the language or tone of the comment is offensive. Other times the comment is simply off topic, and not relevant to the discussion at hand.
We would like to help: Our feedback form is here -http://www.ccc.govt.nz/contact-us/feedback/