Our home was broken into at just after 4.10pm, Tuesday 22 January.
We have found on our neighbours security camera it was a young european female. She was wearing a white cap, dark tank top (maybe brown) and white/beige 3/4 loose pants, was wearing a back pack and was also carrying another one after leaving our home (with all our stuff). She was on foot walking on Mays Road towards Mt Smart road at 4.17pm on the right hand side footpath, if you have security cameras pointing out you might be able to get a good visual on her face to help identify her.
The female left behind the pants shown in photo 4 - do these look familiar?
She has stollen irreplaceable jewellery that has significant sentimental value to me, little value to anyone else. A few pieces are unique and could be found being on-sold;
1 Silver, very heavy/solid belcher necklace with removable round pendant that opens up for keepsakes. It can be one long necklace or a shorter necklace and a bracelet ** Photo One is it as a short necklace, I got this as a gift 24 years ago.
2. Silver, heavy/solid fob chain, it has long rectangle links (approx 2.5cm) with three small round links joining them. Within the long links is a solid metal twist. Where the fob peace joins it has a large round link. It had a detachable medal hanging by the fob, the medal is about 3cm oval shape with a scottish thistle. The necklace again was a gift 23 years ago (my 21st birthday), the medal was my mums and over 70 years old. ** Photo 2 & 3, hard to see, couldn't find better image. There was also two other medals that were exactly same as the scottish one but instead had the three leaf clover, these were my marching medals I got 37 years ago.
3. Pandora - I had two bracelets joined together and was half full of charms. Two of the charms are my two children's finger prints when they were babies, it has their names on the back of them - Ella and Ruby.
4. Leather pandora bracelet - this had about 5 charms, it has a gold E an R.
5. Two seperate black pearl rings, they were hand made in Rarotonga when we got married, they are big rings and very unique. There was also black pearl studs.
6. Fine silver necklace with a small blue bird and earrings with blue birds - these were from my christening, 44 years ago, I was keeping them safe for my daughter (well not very safe now)
7. Heart shaped Signet rings, 1 x rose gold with ruby with initials PJH (was my mums) and 1 x yellow gold with diamond and initials RAB.
8. Silver bangles, there were 6 - one was about 2cm width, very heavy, another about 1cm and the other three were fine ones. These also also a heavy 2cm rose gold one.
9. Green Stone necklace ** photo 6. There were two taken
10. MacBook Pro 13inch laptop, this has 10 years of photos on it that are not backed up, I am devastated about this.
There were many many more items, lots of earrings and rings. She took all three of my jewellery boxes and my trinket tray that had it all contained, but I'm not going to name it all...... just heartbreaking.
If you happen to come across any of the above mentioned please message me so we can pass it into the police.
p.s don't leave your garden tools about as that's what she used to get into our house and hide your valuables.
Thanks for your time and sorry about the novel. I really hope I can get some of it back and she's caught so she can't do it again.