Mike Pero is a name that has been synonymous with real estate funding since 1991 - it's a name thousands of Kiwis have grown up to trust. In fact the brand has helped over 80,000 New Zealanders into their own homes.
Today Mike Pero is recognised as one of the best options when it comes to buying or selling real estate. The brand is acknowledged as a leader in marketing and with a commission/fee structure that comes in well below others. The real estate brand has been the choice of an increasing number of home sellers and buyers.
The original founder of Mike Pero (New Zealand) Limited, Mike Pero remains at the helm of the private company as Chief Executive, Mike Pero Real Estate.
Mike Pero is community focused and has a strong view that all its activities must be good for the customer, good for the community and good for the stakeholders.
Quality and service standards are expected to be higher at Mike Pero. Most of our agents at Mike Pero are business owners and have invested in the brand. As a stakeholder the agent has made a financial commitment and a pledge to deliver more, go further and operate with the highest integrity.
This delightful turn-of-the-century, meticulously renovated villa is set amongst pretty gardens in a restful part of this cute little village on the northernmost outskirts of Auckland City.
• The heart of the villa is the gorgeous timbered kitchen, with masonry hearth containing an authentic range.
• Alongside this, the dining area is large enough to use as a cosy family room, that open out to a superb sunroom with restful garden outlook.
• A spacious formal lounge opens to a verandah covered deck, again with a lovely garden outlook.
• Three double bedrooms include one with a romantic open fireplace.
• Large family bathroom, with clawfoot bath, separate laundry & a spacious attic round out the home.
• An extra-long separate single garage has lots of room for home projects, with a games room alongside complete with pool table!
• Double carport & lots of off-street paved parking, a handy greenhouse & lovely mature gardens complete the property.
• Situated on a side loop of this road, the property is very private & peaceful.
Call Jason today to view!
Te Hana is the northernmost village in the Auckland City boundary; approx. 1 hour from Albany in normal traffic conditions. This will reduce once the new motorway is completed (Information on the planned motorway extension to Wellsford can be found here; www.nzta.govt.nz...). Approx. 3 min drive to the nearby township of Wellsford or approx. 10 min to Kaiwaka, this little village of only a few hundred houses is experiencing a surging renaissance, with a newly opened & thriving cultural village providing local employment, as well as nearby forestry, arts & crafts, nursery & tourism ventures.