Mike Pero is a name that has been synonymous with real estate funding since 1991 - it's a name thousands of Kiwis have grown up to trust. In fact the brand has helped over 80,000 New Zealanders into their own homes.
Today Mike Pero is recognised as one of the best options when it comes to buying or selling real estate. The brand is acknowledged as a leader in marketing and with a commission/fee structure that comes in well below others. The real estate brand has been the choice of an increasing number of home sellers and buyers.
The original founder of Mike Pero (New Zealand) Limited, Mike Pero remains at the helm of the private company as Chief Executive, Mike Pero Real Estate.
Mike Pero is community focused and has a strong view that all its activities must be good for the customer, good for the community and good for the stakeholders.
Quality and service standards are expected to be higher at Mike Pero. Most of our agents at Mike Pero are business owners and have invested in the brand. As a stakeholder the agent has made a financial commitment and a pledge to deliver more, go further and operate with the highest integrity.
It may have taken a while, but my owner’s decision to downsize, is now firm and final. On offer is a great family home which holds many cherished memories of family gatherings and fun social events for my owners and family alike. Built in the 1950’s, the home has recently been modernised, and presents in excellent condition both inside and outside. The home has a feeling of spaciousness throughout and offers great indoor/outdoor flow and is sited on the section to maximise the sunshine hours and to provide shelter from the easterly wind.
This rendered plaster over brick low maintenance home features:
• Three genuine double bedrooms with built in robes
• Master bedroom with convenience of an ensuite
• Spacious modern kitchen with wall oven, electric ceramic hob, dishwasher & pantry
• Open plan living complemented by conservatory and north facing sunroom
• Main bathroom features bath, separate shower and vanity
• Pellet fire, ceiling and underfloor insulation
• Separate laundry and separate toilet
• Double internal access garage plus freestanding single garage
• Off street parking supplemented by dedicated area for boat or trailer
• Fully fenced easy-care garden
• Zoned for Waimairi School, Cobham Int., Heaton Normal Int., St Patrick’s School Bryndwr and Burnside High School
If good school zones are your goal then look no further. Genuine sellers want to see a SOLD sticker. Call David today to arrange a viewing or put at the top of your open home list.
Deadline Sale: All Offers Presented 4pm on 12th December 2017 (Unless Sold Prior)
To download all property documents go to www.mikepero.com...
Did you know this property was on TV? The Youtube link is youtu.be...
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same. Please see link to Mike Pero Real Estate Limited statement relating to passing of information mikepero.com...