Mike Pero is a name that has been synonymous with real estate funding since 1991 - it's a name thousands of Kiwis have grown up to trust. In fact the brand has helped over 80,000 New Zealanders into their own homes.
Today Mike Pero is recognised as one of the best options when it comes to buying or selling real estate. The brand is acknowledged as a leader in marketing and with a commission/fee structure that comes in well below others. The real estate brand has been the choice of an increasing number of home sellers and buyers.
The original founder of Mike Pero (New Zealand) Limited, Mike Pero remains at the helm of the private company as Chief Executive, Mike Pero Real Estate.
Mike Pero is community focused and has a strong view that all its activities must be good for the customer, good for the community and good for the stakeholders.
Quality and service standards are expected to be higher at Mike Pero. Most of our agents at Mike Pero are business owners and have invested in the brand. As a stakeholder the agent has made a financial commitment and a pledge to deliver more, go further and operate with the highest integrity.
• TC2 land - Mature trees and delightful gardens.
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living rooms or five bedrooms, and living to suit your requirements.
• A character solid two level family home which enjoys great indoor/outdoor flow to the glorious sunny, private, peaceful and quiet backyard for summertime BBQ’s, entertaining and safe play space for children and family pets.
• Open plan kitchen, spacious living and lounge areas, plus additional separate lounge room/5th bedroom – there is plenty of space for your family to unravel and enjoy some quiet space and privacy here. There are also two double bedrooms and guest facilities downstairs as well.
• Upstairs are two spacious double bedrooms and a 2nd bathroom for your own private retreat away from the hub of the home.
• Tandem double garaging with power and plenty of off street parking on this fully fenced property complete your picture perfect family lifestyle.
After 40+ years, this family has done its dash and pass this property to the next new owner. You will enjoy the convenience being just a short stroll to Burwood Park, tennis courts, The Palms, shops, schools, and many amenities close by. A property that must be viewed to be appreciated and is one that will be sure to delight – one that you will be surprised at the amount of value you can buy with a rather modest budget.
You had better put this property on list as my owners are committed to seeing a SOLD sticker.
Phone Mary to arrange a private viewing or I'll see you at the Open Homes.
Register your interest for this property and receive additional documents - copy and paste the following into your web browser, then click on Download Property Documents: mary-boomer.mikepero.com...
All information gathered has been supplied by the owner/Property Guru. Floor/Land areas are approximate.