Mike Pero is a name that has been synonymous with real estate funding since 1991 - it's a name thousands of Kiwis have grown up to trust. In fact the brand has helped over 80,000 New Zealanders into their own homes.
Today Mike Pero is recognised as one of the best options when it comes to buying or selling real estate. The brand is acknowledged as a leader in marketing and with a commission/fee structure that comes in well below others. The real estate brand has been the choice of an increasing number of home sellers and buyers.
The original founder of Mike Pero (New Zealand) Limited, Mike Pero remains at the helm of the private company as Chief Executive, Mike Pero Real Estate.
Mike Pero is community focused and has a strong view that all its activities must be good for the customer, good for the community and good for the stakeholders.
Quality and service standards are expected to be higher at Mike Pero. Most of our agents at Mike Pero are business owners and have invested in the brand. As a stakeholder the agent has made a financial commitment and a pledge to deliver more, go further and operate with the highest integrity.
Freshly renovated, you’ll love being the first person to enjoy this extensive refurbishment.
- Refreshed throughout with a full interior paint and new carpet
- The modern kitchen is spacious and stylish with all new appliances.
- Set on a landscaped, easy-care section and handily located at the town end of Tipahi Street
- So close to the hospital, colleges and Hampden Street School
- Perfect combination of location and convenience
- Sunny and private courtyard
- Covered off Street parking
- Desktop rental appraisal - $360pw - $380pw
Call us now to view! Kat – 03 545 8350 Karen 03 545 6060
To receive additional documents (LIM / Rental / Title) for the property please copy and paste the following into your web browser, then click on Download Property Documents: katarinacampbell.mikepero.com...