About this property
This multi award winning iconic residence superbly positioned on a full site bordering the Mt Maunganui Golf Course stands in a class of its own, winning amongst other things the prestigious 2018 National Award for the Registered Master Builders House of the Year.
Constructed with the highest quality materials and outstanding craftsmanship, the exquisite level of design, space and privacy boldly, yet warmly embraces you with its extraordinary flair and style. Every element has been curated to create a luxurious, resort style family living environment that will impress the most discerning of buyers.
Outstanding features include:
- 827m2 (approx.) freehold section and 380m2 (approx.) floor plan
- Direct beach access across the road
- Outstanding views over the Mt Maunganui Golf Course
- Private golf course access (with option of purchasing golf buggy)
- An infinity saltwater pool and spa pool
- Moody and majestical black cedar bevelled back weatherboards and bagged brick construction
- Open plan living flowing through a wall of sliders to a dreamy outdoor oasis
- A contemporary interior featuring black bagged brick, stark white colour timber panelling and light oak cabinetry offset by high stud ceilings and underfloor heating
- Stunning, sleek minamalistic entertainers kitchen with spacious scullery
- Home automation and Sonos sound systems
- Exquisite designer feature lighting
- Multiple outdoor zones to meet any mood or occasion, including loggia, two outdoor courtyards and poolside entertaining area
- Master suite with views, walk in robe and ensuite
- Four car high stud garaging plus offstreet parking for numerous vehicles and a boat
- Future proofed lift shaft.
In zone for the highly sought after Omanu Primary and Mt Intermediate and only a short drive to Bayfair Shopping and Downtown Mount. Homes of this calibre rarely reach the market. Call Nathan or Sandra anytime for more information or to view.