About this property
Owners have moved significantly to meet the market, come and grab this opportunity with both hands!
Originally built in the early 1900s, this gorgeous home is full of character, unique charm and has a feeling of 'home' when you walk through the door.
Moved in 2010 from Takapuna by the previous owner and rebuilt beautifully, unfortunately they missed out on getting the final CCC. You will need secure finance, a larger deposit or equity in property to purchase this home.
- 4 bedrooms all with ensuites and walk-in wardrobes
- Spacious and versatile floorplan that would suit many types of groups
- Fireplace and HRV system servicing both levels
- Very functional, large kitchen with dual oven and views out over the Waitakere's
- Separate laundry
- Extra, separate guest toilet
- Digital lock
- Gas hot water
- Mains water connection + tanks for rain water collection
- Rimu curbed staircase and lit up, arch-vaulted ceiling ... seriously beautlful
- Permitted cabin, what a bonus! Perfect for guest accommodation, at-home gym, separate office, art studio... the choice is yours!
- Carport plus off-stree and on-street parking. Need a garage? Room to build!
Only minutes drive from Swanson Village, train station, local schools, renowned Redwood Golf Course, playgrounds and so much more. There is so much exploring to do in the Waitakere Ranges and the wild West Coast, it's right at your doorstep. Lincoln Road and the motorway access to North and South just a quick 10 minutes up the road and Titirangi at the other end of Scenic Drive.
With a tight-knit community and family-friendly neighbourhood, Swanson is an wonderful place to live and even better place to buy.