About this property
10 acres of lifestyle, 334sqm (approx) of house, this one has value written all over it.
Elevated and full of light, the property captures the most incredible and uninterrupted views of Auckland City. A truly breathtaking and peaceful vista with gorgeous sunrises at dawn and twinkling city lights at dusk, the Sky Tower, Rangitoto and Great Barrier Island in the distance.
- 5 bedrooms in total
- Extra room for a study, office, playroom or storage (currently used as a guest sleeping space)
- 3 living areas including a super sized rumpus room
- Separate living quarters downstairs (2 bedroom, 1 bathroom) with walk-in-wardrobe in master bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 toilets in total
- Double internal access garaging + plenty off-street parking
- Perfect for a business or work from home situation, flat mates to supplement the mortgage, or even an Airbnb
A walk downward takes you to an area with tables and solar lights through the trees, a spot where music and many family memories have been made. Continuing down (vehicle access or there is an alternate walking route through the trees) through Kanuka, Manuka, Kawakawa and ancient Kauri (and many more) you'll come out to a clearing complete with a flying fox and old shed that has electricity hooked up. It's well worth your time to walk down to view yourself - remember to bring some flat shoes!
Located only 5 minutes from Swanson Village and train station, bus stops, playgrounds and cafe. Head the other way and you'll find yourself in Te Henga/Bethells Beach, the wild West coast. An exceptional home and property, one you need to physically experience to truly understand what is on offer here!
Get in touch for more information or to book a private inspection.