Know what’s happening
Access the private noticeboard for verified neighbours near you. Keep informed about any suspicious activity, send urgent updates to your neighbours when required and discuss emergency planning.
Get to know your neighbours
Browse the directory and start getting to know your neighbours. Don’t want to post to the whole neighbourhood? Send a private message.
Buy, sell and give away
Want to declutter your garage? Buy some used household items? Give away some garden stuff? Become a verified neighbour to browse and post items for sale. Trading is simple when everyone lives nearby.
Bungalow lovers take note! This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in exclusive Northcote Point is bursting with charm and original features that are certain to steal your heart. With swoon-worthy leadlight windows, original fireplaces in the bedrooms, and high ceilings and architraves of years gone by, you can feel the romance in the air the minute you step through the front door. With a stunningly renovated kitchen and new flooring and carpet throughout, you can move in and enjoy. Let's have a look at some of the great features on offer:
• Three bedrooms, all with plush carpet for comfort and noise reduction
• Original fireplaces adding character and charm feature
• The warm, neutral color palette throughout
• Stylish white on white kitchen with tessellated tiling, floating shelving and a thoughtfully designed breakfast bar, perfect for social entertaining
• Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge for relaxed, airy living with seamless flow via bifold doors to a private entertaining deck
• Heat pumps to keep you comfortable in all seasons
• Lots of storage under the house plus off-street parking for the vehicles
Northcote Point offers a heritage location with the very best of North Shore lifestyle and close proximity to the CBD for easy commuting. Fantastic amenties are just a stroll away with the Engine Room, Stafford Wine Bar, Northcote Tavern, The Historic Bridgeway Cinema and Moxie all nearby and the ferry terminal plus bus services are also handy to take you where you need to go. Don't delay, this gorgeous bungalow will capture many hearts and she won't wait around for long!
Auction: 4:30pm, Thurs 4th Nov, Online (unless sold prior). You can watch the auction live here rwcarpenterrealty.co.nz....
Under Covid Level 3 Restrictions, we are able to hold private viewings. If you wish to view this home please contact Joey.