About this property
Develop and/or invest in your future with this unique opportunity.
A magnitude of options awaits the next savvy owner.
SIX spacious apartments, on individual titles within one building - proudly presented for sale. Perfectly positioned right on the city's fringe with sweeping views over the city toward the glistening harbour. Striking street appeal with Art deco flair. Currently made up of both owner occupier and tenanted apartments. Features include:
• Varying layouts each with spacious open plan living
• Ranging between 80-90sqm each in size
• Each apartment has two double bedrooms
• One bathroom per apartment
• Modernised overall with double glazing throughout
• Three secure garages and six car parks
• A combination of both harbour views and green bush view
• A 460sqm corner site with street appeal
• Potential rental income per year $171,600.00
Constructed in the 1920s this opportunity sits on prime land with the city, Brooklyn Village, cinema, cafes, restaurants all just an easy stroll away. A picturesque, 15 minute walk into the hustle and bustle of the CBD and vibrant Cuba Street through Central Park.
Now deemed to be 'earthquake prone' by Wellington City Council an opportunity awaits. Strengthen when required or redevelop the site to make the most of this prime location. This could potentially be a prime site for high density housing or further subdivide the existing building.
Contact Chris Robinson (0274737087) today to arrange a viewing and further information. Six apartments, six car parks, and three garages to be sold collectively.
Combined Rateable Value $3,500,000