About this property
Are you looking for a modern sunny home built in the last five years on a freehold title? Then this is the place for you. This stunning Miramar haven is a bespoke design and has exceptional sun. The house has a lovely vista out over the Miramar green-belt. If you love entertaining and enjoy spending time in the garden then look no further. This stand-out property has the following features and benefits:
• Great central Miramar location; walking distance to the "Larder" cafe, "Weta Workshop" as well as parks, shops, schools, and public transport
• Three double bedrooms, and extra office/study room and master with ensuite bathroom
• Elevated position with supreme north-facing sun and views out over Miramar
• Striking architectural design, built to capture maximum sun and light
• A super warm home with double glazing and insulation
• Open plan living and dining flow out to generous deck areas- perfect for entertaining
• Landscaped garden and green space- grow vegetables, great for children and pets
• Established fruit trees including (apples, apricots and feijoas)
• Explore the potential to add a future car deck (Vendor has provided current encroachment licence and previously prepared plans)
This property is a rare find and will be popular, so act now and book an appointment today.
Tender closes 2pm Wednesday 10 June 2020 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (Vendor reserves their right to sell prior).