About this property
Welcome to The Glen. Homes in this area are highly sought after as a destination for family living as the proximity to local schools and the wide cul-de-sac street layout offer a unique community feel. If you have been searching for a quality family home, upgraded for modern comfort, but with all the charm and warmth of a traditional residence, then this property is for you. This immaculate home offers the following features and benefits:
• Elegant arts and crafts style home on the sunny side of Glen Road
• Four good sized double bedrooms, and an extra single bedroom perfect as nursery/study
• Gracious master suite includes day bed, bay window, extensive storage, and a modern ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating
• Interiors have been extensively renovated with design by a leading interior designer
• Elegant living room with bespoke cabinetry, period-mullioned bay window and gas fireplace for warmth and ambience
• Predominantly double glazed throughout, ducted central heating and cooling for the first floor by a high efficiency heat pump, with another floor mounted pump at ground floor level
• Entertainer's kitchen with a generous 6 hob oven, and ample storage
• Spacious family/kitchen/dining area with floor to ceiling windows and fantastic flow out to the terrace and lawn
• Architecturally designed and landscaped outdoor spaces
• Flexible layout includes a guest suite and bathroom at ground level; perfect for nanny/granny/guests
• Single garage plus abundant on-street parking in front of the house
• Just moments from the Kelburn Shops, Kelburn Normal School, and the Botanic Garden
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girl's College - an easy stroll to the city CBD, and a zip-up the cable car to get home.
Homes of this quality rarely come up, so act now and make an appointment to view today.
Tender closes 2pm, Thursday 11 June 2020, at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves their right to sell prior).