About this property
In a nutshell
A superbly laid out property with so much to talk about, this much loved family home has been pride of place since 1995. Set on approx. 2.2 acres (all mostly flat), the site is sheltered yet has a park like feel, all set in the Rural - Countryside Living Zone.
It is comprised of 4 separate living accommodation options, all perfectly set up to meet the requirements for all seasons and every occasion. Ideal for multi-generational living, work from home, large families, those seeking income potential or purchasers simply looking to future proof their investment.
Offered up for sale by genuinely motivated vendors, this is undoubtedly one of the best home and income opportunities currently on the market in the area!
The best bits
- Main house offers 4/5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a separate laundry room, a generous lounge room with fireplace and tandem internal access garaging
- There is an additional, large 2 bedroom flat which is attached to the main home. Inside you have a large lounge with fireplace, sun soaked deck, family sized bathroom, internal access double garaging
- In addition there is a lifestyle barn with a very generous sized, 3 bedroom sleepout with mezzanine, separate parking plus a carport
- The minor dwelling has 2 bedrooms with a spacious cosy lounge and great fireplace, plus an outdoor living area, all with separate driveway and internal access garaging
- Deep artisan bore water access
- Car parking for all buildings
- Dual access road entries
- Good road frontage
- Surrounded by mature, easy care landscaped gardens
This peaceful location is a short drive to Kumeu Village, whilst motorway access is nearby.
For those with children, the local schools & parks are literally just around the corner!
Close to, Riverhead, Coatesville, Kumeu, Greenhithe, Albany & Muriwai.
We understand times can be challenging at the moment so talk to us about our flexible marketing options if you are considering selling your home...working with you, for you!