About this property
15.5 hectares, 11.6 hectares, 24.04 hectares, 20.01 hectares and 12.2 hectares.
Land in this area rarely comes to market. Currently run as part of a dairy farm, an opportunity is presented to purchase fertile productive land with sea, mountain and rural views in the desirable location of Brixton. Use as you wish, build your dream home, use as a dairy support block, convert to horticulture or you may have your own unique use.
This property is to be tendered with options.
1. Purchase all 83.35 hectares.
2. Purchase 15.5 hectares, currently used as a support block and boundaries the Waitara River situated on Mamaku Road.
3. Purchase 11.6 hectares on Mamaku Road.
4. Purchase 12.2 hectares on Rona Road
5. Purchase 24.04 hectares on Rona and Mamaku Roads
6. Purchase 20.01 hectares on Pennington Road
7. Or purchase a combination of the options available.
Tender Closes 4pm, Friday 24th January, 2020 at McDonald Real Estate Ltd, Waitara.
(Unless Sold Prior)
Land area. 83.35 hectares. (205.96 acres)
Viewing is by appointment.